About us/Who is eligible?
Francisation is a service offered by the Francophone North-East school district in all of it’s schools. Here is a bit more information about the program.
To help the students who speak mostly English to develop the necessary skills to communicate in French and enrich their vocabulary.
Who can receive francisation services?
- Students who have at least one parent whose first language learned and still understood is French.
- Students who have at least one parent who has received their primary school education in French.
- Students whose brother or sister attended or is attending a French language elementary or secondary school in Canada.
- Students who have two English-speaking parents but who have sufficient linguistic proficiency in French.
- Students whose parents immigrated to Canada and who are not sufficiently competent in either of the two official languages.
What services are offered?
- Francisation teacher
- French language monitors
- Welcome kit
- Preschool francisation
- Cultural suitcase
- Family night
What do we work on with students?
- Sentence structure
- Math (if necessary)
For more information or to find out if your child is admissible, please send me a message.